Chicken Tortilla Soup
This is one of my favorite recipes of all time! Especially when the cold weather hits. You won’t regret trying this one out!
- Chicken; seasoned, cooked and shredded/cubed (approximately 2 breasts or 4 to 5 tenderloins)
- 2 Cans of Beans (I use 1 Kidney Bean and 1 Chili Bean)
- 1 Can of Corn
- 2 Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can of Rotel
- 1 Can of Chicken Broth
- ½ Box of Velveeta Cheese
- ½ Packet of Taco Seasoning
- Cook chicken and shred/cube.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large pot and cook on medium low until all of the Velveeta is melted and mixture is soupy.
- Serve in a bowl, top with sour cream and/or crushed tortilla chips if preferred.