Follow Buttons

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

FAVORITES: November 2014


Hello! It's that time again to share what I tried and enjoyed from the month of November! Some items I purchased and some were given to me [makes it even better ;)]. Feel free to share your favorites, as well!
 
BEAUTY

I decided to purchase Hard Candy's Glamoflage Heavy Duty Concealer at Walmart to try and find an affordable concealer that covers the dark circles under my eyes and so far I am pretty satisfied! It looks sort of weird if you don't put on foundation along with it but it does the job of masking the circles. Plus…it was cheap!



 
I also purchased the Maybelline Rocket Volum Mascara at Walmart. It reminds me of a previous (also expensive) brand that I used to buy at Sephora back when I was rolling in the dough. It is also super cheap!!

 
 

My sweet sister, Paige, gave me this awesome Elizabeth Mott Cream Shadow Eye Pencil in Pearl from her ipsy bag and I finally tried it out in the month of November! I use it by drawing a line above where my black liquid eyeliner goes to give my eyes a little more color. I love it!
 
 
My mom recommended Clear Total Care Shampoo & Conditioner because I have a very dry scalp and skin. I gave it a shot and love it. I really enjoy the scent of it and how healthy my hair feels. If you want to save money on this product, I suggest buying it at Sam's Club. They have big bottles of it for only around $3 more than your local retailer.
 
 
Last on my beauty favorites is the Marc Anthony Beach Spray. My friend, Mia, gave this to me and it works great on my wavy hair! It is best to use it while your hair is still wet.
 
 
FOOD & DRINK
 
My husband and I were out and about on his day off and stopped in at Pat's Beef Jerky store. We always drive by it and say, "We should stop in there sometime". So we finally did! I loved their Peppered Beef Jerky. The price is comparable to other jerkies but the quality of Pat's is much better. Plus, it's made locally – in Liebenthal, KS – which makes it even better!
 
That concludes my favorite for November! Maybe next month I will have more of a variety to share with you. Have a great Holiday season!
 
If you'd like to link up, please visit this link :)

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! So glad you like the beach spray! I've never tried that Hard Candy concealer but it's a fave for so many, so I'm not surprised you like it. I hear it's a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how well it covers and the price! Thank you for the beach spray!

      Delete